Uganda Visa For Burmese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
When coming to Uganda, in addition to exploring the wildlife by road, you should take advantage of the opportunity to explore Uganda's nature in the form of boat excursions. You will save wonderful images and impressions as the boat passes through magical waters, giving you unforgettable experiences when discovering aquatic species.
Traveling on the water will give you memorable experiences. You will be taken through the rivers and lakes in Uganda. Areas you'll explore on the boat include Lake Victoria, the Nile, and Murchison Falls, and you'll also pass through Queen Elizabeth and Mburo National Parks. A boat trip in Uganda is one of the most enjoyable activities of an African safari. Boat cruise activities involve boats traveling through the flow of water as part of wildlife exploration or for relaxation.
If you've seen this far, are you planning to come to Uganda from Myanmar? If you have questions about getting a visa to Uganda, what documents you need, or how to pay, Uganda Immigration Services will answer all your difficulties. Moreover, Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are 2 travel services included to support your journey to Uganda. These 2 services are only available when travelers apply for a visa on our system.
Uganda National Park
Uganda Visa Requirements For Myanmar Citizens
Do Myanmar citizens require a visa to visit Uganda?
Myanmar is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas when traveling to Uganda. Therefore, Myanmar citizens NEED a visa to enter Uganda.
Foreigners in general, and Myanmar (Burma) passport holders in particular, are only permitted to apply for an Uganda tourist visa for a maximum of three (03) consecutive months IF they provide the following documents:
- A Myanmar passport with no less than 06 months of validity starting from the entry date
- The passport should contain more than 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A scan of the biographical passport page
- A photograph of the applicant in digital format
In some situations, the e-visa process might require Myanmar citizens to prove the following documents:
- Citizens from Myanmar are required to have Yellow Fever Vaccination. You must present the proof when arriving in Uganda as well.
- State the purpose of your trip.
- Hotel/ Accommodation reservation confirmation, if any.
Type of Uganda Visa For Burmese Citizens
Once you have fulfilled the required documents, you should check the availability of Uganda visas for Myanmar citizens. We will list the accessible visas below:
- Transit Visa/ Single-entry visa
- You only need this type of visa if Uganda is not your main destination. This visa only allows you to transit to Uganda within 7 days.
- Tourist Visa/ Single-entry visa
- When traveling to Uganda, you need this 3-month validity visa. This visa will allow you to enter Uganda once for tourism purposes within 90 days. It is strictly forbidden to work in Uganda while holding this visa.
- East Africa Visa/ Multiple-entry
- This is also a tourist visa. However, in addition to Uganda, you will have more travel options in Kenya, and Rwanda within 90 days. With this type of visa, you will not be limited in the number of times you move in and out of these 3 countries and the visa validity is 90 days (3 months).
Uganda visa requirements for Myanmar citizens
Applying For A Uganda Visa For Burmese Citizens
Before we guide you through the process of applying for a visa to Uganda, we would like to introduce the Rush Visa service first. With this service, you can request to process your application and receive your visa early in about 24 to 72 hours.
Processing time (or Rush Visa)
- Normal Processing
- Your visa application will be processed casually and emailed to you within 03 working days—no additional service fee for normal processing.
- Urgent Processing
- For an additional $79, your visa processing time is scheduled for 48 hours or less. Select this option if you need a visa within 2 days.
- Super Urgent Processing
- For an additional $99, our visa experts will take care of your visa application within 24 hours. Select this option if you really need your visa urgently.
Next, we will show how to apply for a visa online. Please note that you should only book your ticket after your visa application has been accepted. If there is an error during the visa review process, it may lead to the visa being refused.
- First, you need to go through the online visa application. You can also enter from our homepage at Uganda Immigration Services.
- Choose a visa for your trip. You need to note the difference between the 3 types of visas.
- Select the processing time service that you want to receive. All details about the service have been mentioned above; you can refer to it again if needed.
- Fill in your details and passport ìnormation. This data must be accurate, or your application will get rejected.
- The final step is to confirm the information and then pay the visa fee.
Uganda visa for Myanmar citizens
Uganda Visa Fee For Burmese Citizens
In order for the visa review process to start, you need to pay 2 mandatory fees: Service Fee and Government Fee.
Any unfortunate event is something no one wants to think about; however, unexpected risks in life are unforeseen. That's why buying Travel Insurance or COVID-19 would be the right decision for your safety trips. Moreover, when there is a travel insurance package, the chances of your visa being accepted will be higher.
To submit visa payment, Myanmar applicants select one of the following methods:
- Online methods: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
- For wire transfers: the bank of Cyprus.