Uganda Visa For Iranian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Uganda is one of the few areas in Africa where you may observe the unique activity of tree-climbing lions. A colony of tree-climbing lions casually strolls, stretching limbs on oak trees throughout the day in the southern of Queen Elizabeth National Park. A sight that draws hundreds of visitors to Uganda.
Lions play an essential role in preserving ecosystem health and balance by predating on herbivores, typically targeting unhealthy individuals to keep disease away and dispose of corpses. Because of this, tree-climbing lions are essential to Uganda's economy and ecosystem.
Lions may be discovered in three major savannah reserves in Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Queen Elizabeth National Park. Lions are among the most desirable creatures for tourists visiting Uganda, second only to mountain gorillas.
Every year, Uganda Immigration Services regularly provides visa services to Iranian customers as well as international customers. Our services always help customers minimize time and costs, as well as cumbersome legal procedures, loss, and waste of time due to insufficient information.
Uganda e-visa for Iranian citizens
Uganda Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
Determining the purpose of entering Uganda is very important for your visa application whether visiting family, for work, or for tourism, so let's learn the type of visa to successfully apply for an Uganda visa for you.
- Transit visa - a type of visa that is only used for transit and transfer in the transit country. This visa permits Iranian citizens to enter Uganda once and reside for 7 days. Travelers cannot request to extend this visa.
- Tourist visa - Allowing Iranian visitors to enter Uganda as a tourist. This visa is valid for 90 days and is for single-entry only.
- East Africa visa - The visa grants you multiple entries between these 03 countries for 90 days, Iranian visitors with this visa are permitted to travel anywhere in between Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
The following are all the requirements related to the Uganda visa application. If applicants still have problems related to visa procedures and documents, let us assist you. The requirements are:
- An Iran Passport valid for 6 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda.
- Holder of the passport please ensure at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- Additional applicant’s photo, passport-sized.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical page.
Iranian Citizens can attach some additional documents to obtain an Uganda visa easier:
- Verify your traveling plan ( Flight ticket information or trip schedule).
- Hotel accommodation, or contact address.
- A certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
Uganda e-visa requirements for Iranian citizens
How To Apply for An Uganda Visa Online From Iran
By applying for a visa online, the only requirement Iranian applicants ever need os that your device to be connected to the internet. With that, you are now ready to apply anytime, anywhere, with fast and efficient processing time. Uganda Immigration Services recommends using this service.
The procedure is as follows:
- Select "Apply Visa" now.
- Choose the type of visa that is right for you.
- Fill in your information in the box (full name, nationality, passport number).
The provided information need to be 100% accurate to avoid unnecessary delay.
- After the information is provided in full, you can confirm and complete the payment.
- The confirmation of your visa order will be emailed to you along with your e-Visa.
Additionally, we understand our clients may need a visa rush to Uganda, therefore we offer fast service, please read instructions carefully before you select.
- Standard Processing - If you do not choose this service, you will receive a response within 3 days after submitting your visa application. This is the default selection of the service.
- Urgent Processing - Select this method to request a visa within 48 hours. A service charge need to be paid before processing.
- Super Urgent Processing - Select this method to request a visa within 24 hours. A service charge need to be paid before processing.
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
Uganda e-Visa Fee For Iranian Citizens
Iranian citizens who apply for an e-visa are REQUIRED to submit the Service Fee and Government Fee.
Travel insurance always shares your worries about possible risks during the journey such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. With travel insurance, you can enjoy your trip to the fullest.
In order to ensure service benefits for customers and minimize the risk of losing money on unnecessary Visa services, Uganda Immigration Services would like to offer Iranian citizens 2 ways to confirm payment for Visa services.
- Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and American Express are accepted.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Pick-up service and Uganda eSim are two add-on services for all customers who use the Uganda Immigration Services.