Kenyan citizens are eligible to enter Uganda without a visa for up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. However, to qualify for visa-free entry, Kenyan citizens must meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport: Kenyan citizens must have a valid passport with at least six (06) months of validity from the date of entry into Uganda.
- Return ticket: Kenyan citizens must have a return ticket or proof of onward travel.
- Accommodation: Applicants may have to verify where they will stay in the country.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate: Kenyan citizens must have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Purpose of visit: Kenyan citizens must be traveling for tourism or business purposes. If they travel to Uganda for other purposes, then a visa will be required.
It's important to note that visa entry is usually valid for a short period and may not allow the holder to work or study in Uganda. It's always best to check with the Ugandan embassy or consulate in your country to confirm the entry requirements before you travel. Check Uganda visa requirements for Kenyan citizens for more information.