Liberian travelers must apply for an electronic visa before visiting Uganda. Kindly check your eligibility for Uganda e-visa before applying for a visa to minimize errors during the application process.
In this section, we outline the basic requirements for a Uganda tourist e-visa. Do note that the requirements may vary depending on the purpose of your trip. For tourism and short-term visits, applicants must have:
- A valid passport is valid for at least 6 months starting from the entry date in the country.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A valid email address for receiving visa-related notifications.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of a Yellow Fever certificate is REQUIRED for entry into the country.
- Flight information or details of your arrival and departure from Uganda.
- A credit or debit card for submitting the e-visa fees.