Applicants applying for a Uganda visa online must submit 02 types of fees: government fees and visa service fees. Please note that the Government fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome.
Typically, the processing time for an Uganda eVisa application may take up to 3 business days. For urgent visa needs, our service offers 3 Rush Visa processing times as below:
- Standard service, the most economical option, is suitable for Bosnian citizens who require an e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent service is available for Bosnian citizens in need of an eVisa within 48 hours. This option charges an additional $79 service fee.
- Super-Urgent service is designed for applicants who require an eVisa within 24 business hours. An additional $99 service fee is required.
Please note that the Government fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome. For e-visa payment, select your suitable option from the following services:
- Online payment: Our service accepts Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- Wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.