Swedish travelers must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa) before they arrive in Uganda. It is advisable for applicants to thoroughly review the Uganda e-visa requirements to avoid any mistakes. Applicants should be prepared with the following documents:
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Uganda.
- The passport must have at least 1 page usable for visa stamping.
- A copy of the biographical page of the passport.
- A digital passport-sized photo.
- Proof of a Yellow Fever certificate is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
- A valid personal email address.
Additionally, Swedish nationals may need to prepare the following documents if required:
- Verify their accommodation reservations in Uganda.
- Flight ticket information, especially for those applying for a transit e-visa or an East Africa e-visa.