French citizens must prepare the following documents before applying for an Uganda visa online (e-visa):
- A French passport that is still valid for 06 months after the date of arrival in Uganda.
- A minimum of 02 blank pages must be present for the immigration officer to stamp.
- A valid email address - This email address will get all visa alerts and updates.
- A passport-sized photo - The photo background should be white color, showing the face clearly.
- Flight ticket information.
Other documents, such as confirmation of yellow fever vaccine, hotel booking, and travel plans, may be required in some cases to get an Uganda e-visa approval easier.
For a complete guide, please check the Uganda visa requirements for French citizens and Uganda e-visa fees here!