Bosnian travelers planning a tourist visit to Uganda via the e-visa program must fulfill certain requirements to be eligible for the e-visa:
- A valid Bosnian passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from your planned entry date into Uganda.
- A photo of the applicant, a passport-size photo preferably.
- A copy of the passport's biographical information (the first page).
- A credit/debit card for e-visa payments.
- Provide a valid email address to receive your e-visa.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate. This document is REQUIRED to enter Uganda.
Any mistake or missing information may result in interrupting the process. Therefore, it's advisable to prepare all necessary documents, including a copy of the e-visa, your passport, and your travel itinerary.