The Uganda e-visa requires visitors to meet specific requirements when applying. However, the conditions may vary depending on the purposes of your trips. Therefore, checking the prerequisites carefully before beginning your application is best.
For tourism purposes in Uganda, we will provide the basic requirements for Kuwait e-visa in this section:
- A valid Belarusian passport: The passport should be valid for at least 06 months starting from the entry date in the country. Additionally, a blank page for visa endorsement is necessary.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- A photograph of the applicant. Preferably a passport-sized photograph on a white background.
- A credit or debit card for the e-visa payment.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate. This document is REQUIRED to enter the county.
- Visitors may also need to verify their flight tickets to ensure they will not overstay the duration.
- Verify your accommodation reservation (if applicable).