Before traveling to Uganda, Algerian visitors need to apply for an electronic visa (e-visa) in advance. Once the online form is submitted, the e-visa in PDF format, will be sent to the applicant's email within 03 business days. To avoid mistakes, it's advised to carefully review the e-visa criteria before applying.
To apply for a Uganda e-visa, Algerian travelers must complete an online visa form and prepare the following documents:
- A photocopy of the passport's biographical information.
- The passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Uganda, with at least 1 blank page for visa endorsement.
- A passport-sized photo on a white background.
- A credit or debit card for Uganda e-visa payment.
- A valid email address for visa notifications and updates.
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate. This document is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- Proof of accommodation booking and a flight ticket (if required).