Swiss visitors must apply for an online visa in advance through the Uganda Immigration Services website to enter Uganda. Kindly check your Uganda e-visa eligibility before applying to ensure a smooth process. Below are some of the basic requirements for a Uganda tourist e-visa:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from entry into Uganda, with at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A copy of the passport's biographic information.
- A recent photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination, also known as the Yellow Card, is REQUIRED to travel to Uganda.
- A credit or debit card for e-visa payment.
- Additionally, visitors may need to provide proof of flight tickets and hotel reservations.
Once submitted, Swiss citizens will receive their Uganda e-visa via email within three business days.
Read more about different types of tourist visas for Uganda and plan your trip accordingly.