Before applying for a visa, Indian citizens should understand the Uganda visa requirements. The e-visa can be obtained online at any convenient time. Before applying for an Uganda Visa, you need to fulfill specific requirements:
- A valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the date you plan to enter Uganda (6 months).
- A photograph of the applicant taken within the last 06 months
- A scan of your biographical page from the first-front page of your passport.
Additional documents may be required:
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate and an international health certificate
- Indian citizens are required to demonstrate the purpose of their visit, dates of arrival and departure from Uganda.
- If necessary, applicants may be required to provide information about accommodation in Uganda, such as hotel/ lodge booking and contact address.
Read more about the Uganda e-visa fee here!