The Uganda e-visa is included 2 types of fees: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is paid to the Uganda Government to process the e-visa application. The service charge is submitted to Uganda Immigration Services. If you have issues with the progress, do not hesitate to contact us for more assistance. Depending on the processing time frame that travelers select, the service cost may differ. We provide 3 options to residents of Canada:
- Standard service: If they choose this option, the visa service fee is $69 for getting an e-visa in 3 business days.
- Urgent service: Bahraini citizens must pay an extra fee of $79 for granted an e-visa within 2 working days.
- Super Urgent service: This option allows Bahraini citizens to obtain their visa in less than 24 business hours for an extra $99.00 fee.
There are 2 payment methods that are accepted for the e-visa fee. Bahraini citizens can use the following electronic payments:
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard, or Paypal.
- For wire transfers, our system only accepts the Bank of Cyprus currently.
Bahrain travelers will have their application denied if they don't finish paying. We advise Bahrain citizens to purchase travel and Covid-19 insurance to safeguard their trip from anything harmful while they are overseas.