In order to pay the e-visa fee, Bangladeshi citizens must pay 2 sorts of fees including the government fee and the services fee. The payment process is conducted on our secure website which has protection tools for not leaking your information. There are 2 payment methods for Bangladeshi citizens to choose from:
- Electronic transfer (Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Paypal)
- Or wire transfer (Our system only accepts the Bank of Cyprus).
Bangladeshi applicants must pay the Government Fee in order for the Uganda Immigration Department to process their application. The kind of visas Bangladeshi people wish to apply for determines this.
The Visa Service Fee is $69 for Bangladeshi citizens. If Bangladeshi candidates choose an Urgent or Super Urgent service, the cost might increase. The bigger amount they must pay, the quicker they want their visa. Uganda Immigration Services currently offers three different types of processing times for visa applications:
- Standard processing: Bangladeshi applicants can acquire their e-visas in three business days. The cost for this service for $69.
- Urgent processing: Bangladeshi applicants who want their visas within 48 hours must pay an extra $79.00.
- Super-Urgent processing: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option allows applicants to acquire their visa in under 24 business hours.