The process of obtaining a visa for Uganda from Belgium is simple and fast. Applying for a traditional visa at the Uganda Embassy in Belgium or submitting an online application through Uganda Immigration Services.
- Visit the Uganda Immigration Services website.
- Click on the "Apply Visa".
- Fill out the application form with your basic information and travel plan.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport and a passport-size photo.
- Pay the e-Visa fee using a valid credit or debit card.
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation email from the Uganda e-Visa system.
- Once your e-Visa is approved, download and print a copy of the e-Visa to present it upon arrival in Uganda.
Belgium travelers can save a lot of time by applying for an Uganda visa online. For visa payment, please select one of the following services:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
- For wire transfers, we accept the Bank of Cyprus.