To guarantee a quick and efficient process, Ethiopian tourists should examine Uganda's e-visa criteria before applying. The following documents are visa requirements for Ethiopian citizens:
- A copy of the biographical page.
- A valid Ethiopian passport with at least 06 months from the arrival date in Uganda.
- The photograph of the applicant.
- An email address to receive the notification of the eVisa
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination (This is a must)
- Confirm your traveling plan (date of arrival & departure)
We strongly recommend that Ethiopian citizens apply for an Uganda visa online (e-visa). Following submitting the application form, Ethiopian applicants will receive the Uganda eVisa by email within 03 working days.
For a complete guide, please read more here Uganda visa requirements for Ethiopian citizens.