Uganda visa requirements for Swiss citizens - Types and Costs
Uganda visa for Switzerland: The basic requirements for Swiss visitors to Uganda. Global Immigration Services Limited offers you the best solution: Uganda e-Visa for Swiss citizens (electronic visa).
There are good reasons why Uganda is called a wildlife paradise: a vast expanse of savannah across the country, a diverse ethnic culture, various kinds of animals and the magnificence of nature. Therefore, many people choose Uganda as a popular travel destination.
However, there is one thing that prevents tourists from traveling to Uganda, and that is the issue with entry approval documents. You will have to spend time and expenses to get a visa to Uganda. What is the solution? It is the Uganda electronic visa (e-visa).
Apart from people from countries on the visa-exemption list, citizens of over 150 countries can apply for an Uganda e-Visa, including Swiss citizens.
So, how to apply for a visa to Uganda from Switzerland? This article will explain Uganda e-Visas requirements for Swiss citizens, as well as the costs and types of it.
You Need To Know Uganda Visa Requirements For Swiss Citizens
Generally, Uganda e-Visa requirements and applications are easier and faster than regular visa applications. There are some documents you need to provide to apply for an Uganda e-visa for Swiss citizens.
Swiss travelers who wish to apply for an e-Visa to Uganda need to comply with a few requirements. Here's what you'll need:
- A passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and has at least 02 blank pages for verification markings.
- Your portrait photograph with a clear face and background.
- Flight ticket (for East Africa visa): to prove that your entry point is a port inside Uganda.
In addition, to increase the chance of obtaining the Uganda e-Visa, you should attach some additional documents such as the Yellow fever vaccine, hotel bookings, and a travel itinerary.
All Types Of Uganda e-Visa For Switzerland
Passengers traveling to Uganda with a Switzerland passport must have a valid Uganda visa for Swiss citizens.
Swiss citizens can use an Uganda electronic visa (e-Visa) when visiting Uganda on vacation or for other short-term visits.
The short online application is the fastest and most convenient method of obtaining an Uganda visa for Swiss citizens.
By now, there are 03 types of Uganda e-visa for Swiss citizens you can choose:
- Uganda tourist/visit e-Visa: this type of visa is used for tourism, sightseeing, recreation, visiting relatives or friends purposes. You can use this type to enter Uganda once and stay here within 90 days from the date of your arrival. Uganda tourist e-visa can be extended.
- Uganda transit e-Visa: with this type of e-visa, you can transit and have a short trip in Uganda for up to 07 days from your arrival date. There is no extension for this visa.
- East Africa visa: This visa allows Swiss nationals to enter 03 countries simultaneously multiple times: Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda is the entry starting point. This type of visa can be extended and permit you to stay for up to 90 days from the entry date.
If a Swiss citizen wishes to relocate to Uganda or work there for a living, they must first visit a Ugandan embassy or consulate to obtain the necessary visas and permits.
Check Out A Uganda e-Visa Application For Swiss Citizens
The application form Uganda e-visa for Swiss citizens should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. It shouldn't take you much time to complete this form if you are completely applying online for an Uganda e-Visas for Swiss citizens.
Before entering your personal information, you must choose a visa type and processing time. The personal information includes:
- Full name
- The Birth date
- Passport number.
The second request is that you make the payment and revise step one.
After submitting the Uganda e-Visa application, Switzerland travelers will receive the travel permit via email. Depending on the processing time you choose in the first step, you can expect your Uganda e-Visa to arrive via email that you provide in the online application form in PDF format from 24 business hours to 03 business days.
Besides, you can track the progress of your Uganda eVisa in Check status.
Uganda e-Visa Fees And Services For Swiss Citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited is very proud of its ability to provide excellent service at reasonable prices.
Need To Know Uganda e-Visa Fees For Switzerland
The cost of a Uganda e-Visa for Swiss Citizens is determined by the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you select.
In addition, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
For the government fee, it is compulsory because Switzerland is not on the exemption list of Uganda.
And Uganda e-Visa Services For Swiss Citizens
For the service fee, there are 03 options for you, depending on the range of processing time you want:
- Normal Uganda e-Visa: You will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days when you use this service type.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: With this type of service, you will obtain your e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: this type of service is the highest priority for you because you will receive your e-visa within just 24 business hours.
Payment method, you can pay your receipt by 02 ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC banking transfer).
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla