Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens
Uganda is known as a natural paradise for a variety of reasons, including vast meadows scattered around the country, a unique ethnic culture, numerous animal species, and breathtaking scenery. As a result, Uganda is a favorite travel destination for many people.
Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens
However, there is one issue that prevents tourists from visiting Uganda, and that is the issue with entrance approval documents. You will have to invest time and money in order to obtain a visa for Uganda. So, what's the answer? Uganda electronic visa is the answer (e-visa).
Nationals from nearly 150 countries, including Norwegian citizens, can apply for an Uganda e-Visa, with the exception of those from countries on the visa-exemption list.
So, how do Norwegian citizens apply for an Uganda visa? This guide will show you how to apply for an Uganda visa.
1. Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens:
The Uganda e-visa for Norwegian citizens is a type of paperwork that allows you to travel to Uganda for particular purposes. There are three types of Uganda e-visas in general:
- Tourist e-visa: used to enter Uganda for tourism and other related activities. This type of e-visa permits you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days, and it can be extended.
- Transit e-visa: used for transiting through Uganda or for a short trip of less than seven days because this sort of e-visa only enables you to stay in Uganda for seven days from the date of your arrival and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a type of synthetic visa that allows you to travel to East Africa. You can use this e-visa type to enter 03 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya. The total staying time is 90 days from the date of your entry in the starting poin Uganda and you can enter many times you wish.
2. Uganda visa requirements for Norwegian citizens.
In general, the list of requirements of Uganda e-visa for Norweigan citizens is shorter and easier to meet than the list of the casualtype. All you need to provide is illustrated below:
- A valid Norwegian passport with a blank page for verification markings that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Uganda.
- In a photograph, any variant of oneself.
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa): to avoid overstaying in Uganda for any other purpose.
Uganda visa requirements for Norwegian citizens
3. How to apply for an Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens?
To apply for an Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens you need to complete the Uganda visa application form online for Norwegian citizens. You should be able to finish it in about 10 minutes, and if you need assistance, Global Immigration Services Limited has an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is completely free of charge.
The form must be filled out in four steps: You must provide some trip details as well as your basic information. You will also be asked to select a processing time for your application. Then you simply pay and click the send button. The Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens has been completed.
All you have to do now is wait for the e-Visa to be sent to the email address you signed up with. Once you've received the e-Visa email, print a copy to bring with you.
How do apply for an Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens?
4. Cost of Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens
Global Immigration Services Limited takes great pride in its ability to provide excellent service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose. In addition, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to keep you benefits when traveling overseas in case of a circumstance.
For the government fee, it is compulsory since Norway is not on the exemption list of Uganda.
The service charge can be changed depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- Normal: If you select this option, your e-visa will arrive in three business days.
- Urgent: You will receive an e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent: The fastest sort of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Payment method: You have two options for paying your bill: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBS direct transaction).
Cost of Uganda visa for Norwegian citizens