Uganda visa requirements for France - Costs and Services
Uganda Visa for France: What are the requirements for Frenchs if they want to visit Uganda? Global Immigration Services Limited offers easy Uganda e-Visa for French citizens (electronic visa).
There are many reasons why Uganda is known as a natural paradise, including vast meadows scattered throughout the country, a unique ethical culture, multitudinous kinds of brutes, and a shifting terrain. Because of this, Uganda is a favorite vacation destination for a wide range of people.
Additionally, Uganda's vast deserts, gorgeous waterfalls, and Lake Victoria - the largest freshwater lake in Africa and the second largest in the world - all make it such an appealing destination.
In order to enter Uganda, trippers with a France passport need a valid visa. Applying for a Uganda visa online is the easiest and fastest way to gain entry into Uganda for French citizens.
The Uganda eVisa can be applied for by citizens of nearly 150 countries, including French citizens, with the exception of those from countries with visa immunity.
In this article, we will provide you with some useful information about the Uganda Visa for France. What are the ways involved in applying and requirements for a Ugandan e-Visa for French citizens? Let Global Immigration Services Limited explain the process for you.
1. Things To Know About Uganda e-Visa For French Citizens
An Uganda eVisa for French citizens permits specific types of trip to Uganda. There are 03 types of Uganda e-Visas for all foreign citizens eligible for an Uganda eVisa, including French citizens traveling to this country:
- Uganda Tourist e-visa: This type of visa permits French citizens to enter Uganda for tourism and other applicable exertion. It has a validity of 03 months from the issued date and allows the duration of stay in Uganda for 90 days from the arrival date with a single entry. This visa can be extended.
- Uganda Transit e-visa is for French travelers transiting through Uganda or for short passages lower than seven days. This type of visa allows you to enter Uganda once and stay here for only 07 days from the date of your appearance and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a type of synthetic visa that allows French nationals to travel to East Africa. You can use it to travel simultaneously to 03 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda is your first destination on this list . The total staying time is 90 days from your date of entry in Uganda and you can enter as many times as you wish.
2. Check Uganda Visa Requirements For French Citizens
Travelers can apply electronically for a temporary stay visa for one or farther entries. This is ideal for recesses, business passages, and other short- term visits. Still, French citizens should apply for the applicable visas at an Ugandan delegation or consulate if they are planning to move permanently to Uganda.
In general, the list of Uganda e-Visa conditions is shorter and simpler to meet for French citizens than the list for casual citizens
- A valid French passport which has at least 02 blank spaces for verification marks and is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- A digital portrait photo of yours.
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
Some additional documents that you should add to increase your chance of visa approval:
Yellow fever vaccine certificate and travel itinerary.
3. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For French Citizens
Uganda e-Visas from France is the most common way for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website. Through the electronic system, tourists can be allowed to enter Uganda from the comfort of their homes. Besides, Frenchs can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in France.
The process takes place before the trip, so applicants will receive an entry permit before departure.
It doesn't take much time for French citizens to apply for a Uganda e-Visa. You must simply enter their details into a quick online form. The required information for France trippers includes:
Uganda e-Visa Details:
- Type of Visa
- Transportation Method
- Processing Time
Personal Information On Uganda E-Visa:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
Once you provide all the necessary details about yourself and the type of visa you applied for, you will complete the application process by paying for the Visa fees. After that, the confirmation of your order will be sent to your email. Uganda e-Visa for French citizens has been completed.
With Global Immigration Services Limited, you get 24/7 support and of course it's completely free. You should be able to finish it within 10 minutes.
For added peace of mind, you can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
4. Uganda e-Visa Service And Fees For French Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For the government figure, it's demanded since France is not on Uganda's exemption list.
Regarding the service fee, the cost of a Uganda e-Visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time that you choose. Global Immigration Services Limited takes pride in offering excellent service at a reasonable price.
You Can Choose One Of 03 Service Orders For The Service Charge:
- Normal Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you will be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest kind of Uganda e-visa.
Besides, you can add a small figure for COVID-19 insurance to keep you covered when traveling overseas should goods go amiss.
In our payment system, you have two options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC Bank).
Once you get your e-Visa for Uganda, you should print it out to present to a Ugandan border control officer on appearance.
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Ascension Island
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Canary Islands
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Ceuta and Melilla