Uganda Visa For Citizens of France
Uganda Visa for France: What are the requirements for Frenchs if they want to visit Uganda? Uganda Immigration Services offers easy Uganda e-Visa for French citizens (electronic visa).
There are many reasons why Uganda is known as a natural paradise, including vast meadows scattered throughout the country, a unique ethical culture, multitudinous kinds of brutes, and a shifting terrain. Because of this, Uganda is a favorite vacation destination for a wide range of people.
Additionally, Uganda's vast deserts, gorgeous waterfalls, and Lake Victoria - the largest freshwater lake in Africa and the second largest in the world - all make it such an appealing destination.
In order to enter Uganda, trippers with a France passport need a valid visa. Applying for a Uganda visa online is the easiest and fastest way to gain entry into Uganda for French citizens.
The Uganda eVisa can be applied for by citizens of nearly 150 countries, including French citizens, with the exception of those from countries with visa immunity.
In this article, we will provide you with some useful information about the Uganda Visa for France. What are the ways involved in applying and requirements for a Ugandan e-Visa for French citizens? Let us explain the process for you.
1. Things To Know About Uganda e-Visa For French Citizens
An Uganda eVisa for French citizens permits specific types of trip to Uganda. There are 03 types of Uganda e-Visas for all foreign citizens eligible for an Uganda eVisa, including French citizens traveling to this country:
- Uganda Tourist e-visa: This type of visa permits French citizens to enter Uganda for tourism and other applicable exertion. It has a validity of 03 months from the issued date and allows the duration of stay in Uganda for 90 days from the arrival date with a single entry. This visa can be extended.
- Uganda Transit e-visa is for French travelers transiting through Uganda or for short passages lower than seven days. This type of visa allows you to enter Uganda once and stay here for only 07 days from the date of your appearance and cannot be extended.
- East Africa visa: This is a type of synthetic visa that allows French nationals to travel to East Africa. You can use it to travel simultaneously to 03 countries: Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda is your first destination on this list . The total staying time is 90 days from your date of entry in Uganda and you can enter as many times as you wish.
2. Check Uganda Visa Requirements For French Citizens
Travelers can apply electronically for a temporary stay visa for one or farther entries. This is ideal for recesses, business passages, and other short- term visits. Still, French citizens should apply for the applicable visas at an Ugandan delegation or consulate if they are planning to move permanently to Uganda.
In general, the list of Uganda e-Visa conditions is shorter and simpler to meet for French citizens than the list for casual citizens
- A valid French passport which has at least 02 blank spaces for verification marks and is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your appearance in Uganda.
- A digital portrait photo of yours.
- Flight ticket (for an East Africa visa) to verify that your entry point is a port in Uganda.
Some additional documents that you should add to increase your chance of visa approval:
Yellow fever vaccine certificate and travel itinerary.
3. How To Apply Uganda Online Visa For French Citizens
Uganda e-Visas from France is the most common way for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website. Through the electronic system, tourists can be allowed to enter Uganda from the comfort of their homes. Besides, Frenchs can also apply to get a regular visa at Uganda Embassy in France.
The process takes place before the trip, so applicants will receive an entry permit before departure.
It doesn't take much time for French citizens to apply for a Uganda e-Visa. You must simply enter their details into a quick online form. The required information for France trippers includes:
Uganda e-Visa Details:
- Type of Visa
- Transportation Method
- Processing Time
Personal Information On Uganda E-Visa:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
Once you provide all the necessary details about yourself and the type of visa you applied for, you will complete the application process by paying for the Visa fees. After that, the confirmation of your order will be sent to your email. Uganda e-Visa for French citizens has been completed.
With Uganda Immigration Services, you get 24/7 support and of course it's completely free. You should be able to finish it within 10 minutes.
For added peace of mind, you can also track your Uganda e-visa status in here.
4. Uganda e-Visa Service And Fees For French Citizens
To apply for a Uganda visa online, you have to pay two (02) types of Uganda e-Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For the government figure, it's demanded since France is not on Uganda's exemption list.
Regarding the service fee, the cost of a Uganda e-Visa depends on the type of visa and the processing time that you choose. Uganda Immigration Services takes pride in offering excellent service at a reasonable price.
French applicants can consider one of the 03 processing time services:
- Normal Uganda e-Visa: if you conclude this option, your e-visa will arrive in 03 business days.
- Urgent Uganda e-Visa: you will be admitted to an Uganda e-visa within 48 hours if you choose this e-visa option.
- Super urgent Uganda e-Visa: can be attained in as little as 24 hours - the fastest visa processing.
Besides, you can add a small figure for COVID-19 insurance to keep you covered when traveling overseas should goods go amiss.
In our payment system, you have two options either online (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) or via direct deposit (HSBC Bank).
Once you get your e-Visa for Uganda, you can print it out to present at the Uganda Immigration checkpoint.
Uganda Visa Requirements for France Citizens FAQs
Yes. Because the Uganda Government does not support visa-free policy for French citizens, therefore French travelers need a visa to enter Uganda. If French citizens are heading to Uganda, their travel intentions must match the appropriate e-Visa application. Learn more about the 03 types of e-Visas we provide below.
- Transit e-visa: Are you simply going to spend a few days in Uganda? The Transit e-Visa is thus the first option to consider. Travelers from France will be able to stay in Uganda for up to 07 days with a transit visa.
- Tourist e-visa: If you plan on staying in Uganda for an extended period of time, the Tourist e-Visa is an excellent choice. It allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 90 days.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-Visa is an excellent option for those wishing to see what East Africa has to offer. The East Africa e-Visa allows you to stay in Uganda for 90 days, with the option to also travel to Rwanda and Kenya.
If you any other concern, please visit our FAQs section or contact us right away!
The application process for a Uganda eVisa is simple and effortless. You need to take these few steps:
- You first need to obtain enough required documents. After that, access the online application form on the Uganda Immigration Services website and provide your basic information. You must also select a processing time service.
- The information should be revised, and the payment should be made for the subsequent.
- The complete process is done once you send us enough documents.
To begin, click here to access to the application form. After you complete your application, allow up to 03 working days for your visa to arrive. If you need help filling out your application, Uganda Immigration Services provides an excellent support service available 24/7.
The e-visa application process for Uganda is extremely simple. You only need to spend up to 15-20 minutes to complete it. All operations are done online, and you can register at home. The process takes about 03 days to complete. If there is an urgent need for a visa, you can consider using the Rush Visa service as follows:
- Standard processing : the normal process with 03 days to complete your visa.
- Rush processing : Faster process within 48 hours (02 days) to issue a visa. The cost for this service is $79.
- Super-Rush processing : The fastest visa process we have, you will get your visa within 24 hours at the cost of $99.
French citizens must fill out an online visa application form on the Uganda Immigration Service website to request an e-visa to Uganda. The applicants must obtain the following documentation ahead of time:
- A passport that is still valid for 06 months after the date of arrival in Uganda.
- A minimum of two blank pages must be present for the immigration officer to stamp.
- A regularly used email address - This email address will get all visa alerts and updates.
- A digital photo in any format - The photo should be in color, showing the entire face and forehead.
- Flight ticket for any travelers who apply for transit e-visa and East Africa e-visa.
Other documents, such as confirmation of yellow fever vaccine, hotel booking, and travel plans, may be required in some cases to get a Uganda e-visa easier.
The Uganda e-visa cost is split into two parts: the government fee and the service fee. Thenon-refundable Government fee is a set amount of money that cannot be changed once you submit an e-visa application. This payment is made to the Ugandan government in order for the e-visa to be processed. French visitors are also required to pay a service fee to Uganda Immigration Services. This fee is charged based on the visa service applicants use. The quicker they obtain their visa, the higher the cost.
French citizens can acquire a Uganda visa on arrival. However, they may face the following situations:
- Waiting in a long queue to apply for a visa.
- Your supporting documentation might not be sufficient.
- Your application was not correctly submitted.
- Any minor mistake might result in your Uganda visa being rejected upon arrival.
The visa on arrival in Uganda can only be obtained at Entebbe International Airport while an e-visa may be acquired in advance from anywhere. Thus, we highly suggest that French travelers apply for an e-visa. The entire process can be completed in less than 20 minutes. Furthermore, you can request more assistance immediately at Uganda Immigration Services.