NRM Liberation Day 2020
National Resistance Movement (NRM) Liberation Day in Uganda is celebrated on January 26 each year. The public holiday commemorates the date in 1986 when the NRM overthrew a government that was corrupt, known for civil rights offenses and practiced significant voter fraud to remain in power.
Celebrations typically begin on the evening of January 25 with fireworks in Uganda’s capital city of Kampala. On January 26, a military parade that involves all branches of the Uganda People’s Defense Force is held just outside of Kampala. There are also many feasts and sporting events scheduled in celebration of the holiday.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: UNRMLD35
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on February 29th 2020
- Discover diverse culture in Uganda with Uganda Immigration Services
- Covid-19 PCR test in Uganda
- An old friend in Uganda is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!