Love Is In The Air
Candy, flowers, heart-shaped notes—what’s not to like about Valentine’s Day? This sweet celebration, which happens every year on February 14, is all about spreading the love.
In addition, the celebration surrounding this day has its origins in the ancient pagan festival that started centuries before Valentine was alive. The event, held in Rome every February, focused on bringing together new couples. The traditions of Valentine's Day have grown a lot over the years. For starters, in the Middle Ages — which lasted from the 5th to the 15th centuries in Europe — people began to exchange handmade cards with love notes inside. Today, billions of dollars are spent on Valentine's Day cards and gifts around the world every year.
No matter how you celebrate Valentine's Day, one thing's for sure: This is one totally aww-some holiday.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: VDAY20
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on March 31th 2020.
- Discovering Uganda: A First-Timer's Guide To Traveling In The Pearl of Africa
- Your Ultimate Guide to Experiencing Uganda's Nature
- Wild Adventure: Trekking Chimpanzees and Gorillas In Uganda's Forests
- Fort Portal, Uganda: Where Nature and Culture Meet
- Discovering the Perfect Time to Experience Uganda
- Discover The Most Beautiful Places In Uganda For Your Next Vacation
- Murchison Falls National Park: Your Ultimate Adventure Guide
- Discover Uganda: A Safari Adventure Awaits
- Explore Kampala Tourism: 5 Must-See Tourist Spots and Outdoor Adventures
- Discover The Wonders Of Uganda: A Top Global Tourist Destination
- Discovering The Wonders of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Discover Uganda's Top Beaches For A Vacation
- An Overview of Uganda's Capital And The Economy
- Uganda Explorer - The Rich Cultural Heritage Of Uganda Tribes
- The Ultimate Jinja Tourism Experience: Must-Visit Tourist Places In Jinja
- Discover Top 5 Tourist Attractions In Uganda For Your 2023 Trip
- Fun Facts About A Normal Life In Uganda
- Exploring Tourist Culture In Uganda
- The Significance of Uganda Religion: A Guide for Immigrants
- Ugandan Traditional Clothing Contains A Treasure Of Cultural Splendor
- Interesting Facts About Uganda Language
- Uganda Traditional Dances: An Integral Part of Uganda's culture
- Regional Ugandan cuisine exploration journey
- Let’s dive into the culture in Uganda with first-time travelers
- Milestones in Uganda history
- Discover diverse culture in Uganda with Uganda Immigration Services
- Covid-19 PCR test in Uganda
- An old friend in Uganda is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- NRM Liberation Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!