An old friend in Uganda is missing you on Friendship day
People around the world are sipping the glass of champagne to celebrate the friendship with their soulmates. The international friendship day is a rare occasion to remind everyone about their relationships regardless of whether it is old or new. Every first Sunday in August was established as An International Friendship Day and this year it is 1st August.
Back through to 1919, this day originally used to be a day people send cards to their friends to celebrate intimate relationships. Day over day, walking through many events and it is finally officially recognized as the International Friendship Day by the United Nations in 2011. Although the official day was 30th July, everyone still conventionally gets the first Sunday in August. It also encourages people to make new friends, open their networking.
Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. Although your life is chaotic, do not forget to spend time and mind to do something on this day. You could simply send a message to your friends, make a phone call to inquire about their life, or more specially make a trip to visit them.
How long did it take you not to return to Uganda to visit the old friend? We are delighted to give you a special promotion of 35% discount on our Uganda e-Visa service fee. It is also a special present for you because of your belief in our services.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: FRIE18. Use this code while you apply for a Visa online on our website.
This promotion will take place only in 1 month from 1st August until the end of August this year.
- Discovering Uganda: A First-Timer's Guide To Traveling In The Pearl of Africa
- Wild Adventure: Trekking Chimpanzees and Gorillas In Uganda's Forests
- Fort Portal, Uganda: Where Nature and Culture Meet
- Discovering the Perfect Time to Experience Uganda
- Discover The Most Beautiful Places In Uganda For Your Next Vacation
- Murchison Falls National Park: Your Ultimate Adventure Guide
- Discover Uganda: A Safari Adventure Awaits
- Explore Kampala Tourism: 5 Must-See Tourist Spots and Outdoor Adventures
- Discover The Wonders Of Uganda: A Top Global Tourist Destination
- Discovering The Wonders of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Discover Uganda's Top Beaches For A Vacation
- An Overview of Uganda's Capital And The Economy
- Uganda Explorer - The Rich Cultural Heritage Of Uganda Tribes
- The Ultimate Jinja Tourism Experience: Must-Visit Tourist Places In Jinja
- Discover Top 5 Tourist Attractions In Uganda For Your 2023 Trip
- Fun Facts About A Normal Life In Uganda
- Exploring Tourist Culture In Uganda
- The Significance of Uganda Religion: A Guide for Immigrants
- Ugandan Traditional Clothing Contains A Treasure Of Cultural Splendor
- Interesting Facts About Uganda Language
- Uganda Traditional Dances: An Integral Part of Uganda's culture
- Regional Ugandan cuisine exploration journey
- Let’s dive into the culture in Uganda with first-time travelers
- Milestones in Uganda history
- Discover diverse culture in Uganda with Uganda Immigration Services
- Covid-19 PCR test in Uganda
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- NRM Liberation Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!