Africa - prepare to fall in love
There's nowhere like it on the planet for wildlife, wildlands and rich traditions that endure.
Whether you're a wide-eyed first-timer or a frequent visitor, Africa cannot fail to get under your skin.
The canvas upon which the continent's epic story is written is itself astonishing, and reason enough to visit.
From the vast savannahs peppered with immense herds of wildlife of Kenya to Uganda’s Rwenzori Mountains are home to six of Africa’s 10 tallest peaks, from the signature savannah of the Serengeti to jagged mountains, green-tinged highlands and deep-gash canyons that mark the Great Rift Valley's continental traverse – wherever you find yourself in this big, beautiful continent, Africa has few peers when it comes to natural beauty.
The Rwenzori Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in Uganda and Africa
The Maasai Marai National Reserve - One of the biggest concentrations of game in Kenya
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the PromoCode: AFRICA50
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and the service fee will be 50% OFF.
The program will end on November 14th 2019.
- Regional Ugandan cuisine exploration journey
- Let’s dive into the culture in Uganda with first-time travelers
- Milestones in Uganda history
- Discover diverse culture in Uganda with Uganda Immigration Services
- Covid-19 PCR test in Uganda
- An old friend in Uganda is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- NRM Liberation Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!