In this section, we will provide the basic requirements for Aruban citizens before applying for a Uganda e-visa, and ensure that you complete the application process. Here's a rundown of the basic essentials:
- A valid passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months from your Uganda entry date. At least a blank page is necessary to obtain visa stamping.
- Proof of Yellow Fever certificate. This document is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- A valid email address. Applicants will receive their e-visa copy via their email.
- A passport-sized photo: Provide a recent passport-sized picture that adheres to Uganda's visa photo standards.
- A copy of your passport's bio-information page.
- A credit or debit card for the e-visa payment. For more details, check the Uganda e-visa fees section.
- Visitors might need to verify your accommodation reservation for your Uganda trip.
- To ensure a pleasant traveling experience, it's highly recommended to purchase travel insurance to protect your benefits and avoid financial risks when staying overseas.