In this section, we will provide some of the basic requirements to ensure a smooth application process for Uganda e-visa. The following requirements are:
- A passport: Applicants must possess a valid passport with a minimum of 06-month validity from the date of arrival in the country.
- The passport must have at least 1 blank page for visa stamping.
- A digital photograph of the applicant.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- A valid credit/ debit card for the Uganda e-visa payment.
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination is REQUIRED to enter the country.
- Additionally, travelers may need to verify their date of arrival & departure in the country.
Check our completed guide to applying for an Uganda online visa!