Applicants are required to provide some paperwork in order to apply for a Uganda e-visa. This detailed guide outlines the step-by-step procedure, assuring a trouble-free and flawless experience.
- A Valid Passport: Ensure that your passport possesses a validity of at least 6 months beyond your envisaged date of entry into Uganda. The passport e-visa must have at least a blank page for visa endorsement.
- A Copy of the Bio-information: Furnish a copy of the first page of your passport containing biographical information.
- A Passport-Size Photograph: Present a recent passport-size photograph against a white backdrop. The image should be well-defined, with your visage centered and clearly visible.
- Proof of Yellow fever vaccine certificate is REQUIRED.
- Travel plan: Confirm your trip to Uganda (if required)
- Verify accommodation booking (if required).
- Travel Insurance: While not a requirement, it is advisable to have travel insurance coverage for the duration of your stay in Uganda, offering an added layer of security.
- A Credit/Debit Card: Effectuate the payment of the e-visa fee, check the Uganda e-visa fees for more details.