Before traveling to Uganda, citizens of the UAE must apply for an electronic visa (e-visa), which may be found on the Uganda Immigration Services website. The Uganda visa will be emailed to the applicants within three (03) business days of submitting the application form. To avoid mistakes throughout the application procedure, applicants must first comprehend the e-visa criteria.
To apply for an Uganda e-visa, UAE citizens must complete an online visa form. Applicants must get the following documentation ahead of time:
- A valid passport for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Uganda. An additional two free pages are shown for visa stamping.
- A legitimate email address - To receive all visa information and updates.
- The applicant's digital passport-size photo.
- A return flight ticket.
- In addition, a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is necessary after you obtain Uganda eVisa to enter the country.
- An Uganda travel insurance is also highly recommended to protect your benefits on the trip to Uganda.