To have a trouble-free experience, Turkish citizens must be aware of which documents are required to fulfill the e-visa requirements:
- The passport must be current for a minimum of six months from the entrance date.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages to be stamped at the border.
- Turkish travelers may need to confirm their hotel reservations and travel dates if required.
- Your most recent digital profile photo
- At least one scanned copy of your passport's biographical page
- A valid email address in order to get the eVisa
- Payment methods need to be chosen to complete the visa application process
Uganda Immigration Services supports a 24-hour helpline for Turkish applicants who are experiencing trouble filling out the form and preparing additional papers.