Before visiting Uganda, Swiss visitors must have a valid visa. Generally, Swiss applicants will get the Uganda eVisa (Electronic Travel Authorization) via email 03 business days after submitting the application form. Swiss visitors must first examine the Uganda e-visa criteria before applying to guarantee a smooth and straightforward process.
However, rather than preparing burdensome documents when visiting Uganda Embassies, Uganda Immigration Services has simplified the process for Swiss tourists to submit as few papers as possible to make their voyage more comfortable. As a result, Swiss citizens will only need the following additional documents:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months after entering Uganda. Furthermore, at least two plain pages in your passport are left for stamping.
- For people traveling with an East Africa e-visa, verifying the flight ticket is necessary.
- A copy of the passport's biographic page must be clear.
- A recently taken photo of the applicant. The photo must be on a white background.
- Proof of Yellow Fever vaccination, this document is REQUIRED for all international travelers visiting Uganda.
- Applicants may also need to verify their travel purposes, date of arrival & departure.
Apply for an Uganda visa online here and have a wonderful trip to Uganda today!