Albanian citizens are required to submit the Government fee and Service fee when applying for a Uganda visa online. The Government fee is paid to the Ugandan Government, while the Service fee depends on the service you select and the processing time service.
Rush Visa Services offers three processing time options, catering to the needs and preferences of Albanian tourists:
- Standard processing: This service grants visa approval in 3 business days. It's the most affordable service, which is suitable for those with sufficient preparation time.
- Urgent processing: Applicants choosing this option will receive their Uganda e-visa within a maximum of 48 business hours. The urgent service requires a small extra service fee.
- Super Urgent processing: This fastest option yields results in approximately 24 business hours. This is also the most expensive service available.
Albanians can pay the e-visa fees with:
- For online payment: We accept payments using Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.