The cost of the Uganda e-visa for UAE citizens consists of two main components: the government fee and the service fee. The service fee is divided based on the service and Rush Visa service (processing time) you choose: Standard, Urgent, or Super Urgent.
Government Fee: This fee is paid to the Ugandan government to evaluate your application. Do note that this fee is non-refundable and the Ugandan government has full authority to grant or reject your application.
Service Fee (including processing time fee): The service fee is paid to our service. The total fee depends on the service you select and also includes the processing time service. The processing fee is available in the following categories:
- Standard Processing: The time it takes to process your application is approximately 03 - 05 business days. The service fee is $69.
- Urgent Processing: This urgent service guarantees your visa approval in approximately 02 working days (48 working hours). The urgent service fee is $79.
- Super Urgent Processing: The super urgent service assures your application approval within 24 working hours. This service costs $99.
Contact us at the Ugandan embassy for the most up-to-date information before applying. For the e-visa payment, applicants can submit their payment via:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.