Aland citizens must submit 2 types of Uganda e-visa fees: the Government fee and the Service fee. The Service Fee varies based on the services and the processing time you select, while the Government Fee covers the provision cost by the Uganda Government Department.
It's important to note that the government fee is non-refundable regarding the result of the application. For urgent e-visa, the Rush Visa service provides faster visa processing for travelers. Please carefully review the price of processing time services below:
- Standard service: The normal processing service ensures a Uganda e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent service: The urgent processing service guarantees your e-visa approval in under 48 business hours for an additional cost.
- Super Urgent service: The super-urgent processing service ensures visa issuance within 24 business hours.
To submit the e-visa payment, please select one of the following
- For online payment: Our system accepts Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For wire transfers: Our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus.