Qatari citizens are eligible to acquire an electronic visa (e-visa) for Uganda. Previously, travelers had to physically visit Ugandan Embassies to obtain traditional paper visas, a process that was not only time and cost-intensive but also often involved long waiting times for appointments. Conversely, the e-visa application process can be completed within just 20 minutes, entirely online.
- To initiate the application procedure, select "Apply Visa".
- Provide essential information such as your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- Thoroughly double-check the application details for accuracy and completeness.
- Complete the application by submitting the e-visa payment.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation notification once the application is received.
The system also assigns a unique reference number to each applicant, which can be used to monitor the status of the application by selecting the "Check Status" option.