How to Apply For Uganda E-visa From Central African Republic
The Amabeere Caves, which are often referred to as the Nyakasura Caves due to their position at Nyakasura Falls, are accessible on the Bundibugyo route, about 7 kilometers from Fort Portal. This little cavern, believed to be the birthplace of King Ndahura, has more cultural value than just natural beauty. Many of the rock formations appear shattered, but it's fascinating to wander beyond the waterfall and through the wall of vines.
It is a memorable experience to explore the Amabeera Caves. You should bring a pair of sturdy hiking boots which will assist you as you hike along the slippery slopes to the caverns. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are also recommended, preferable. You can visit these breathtaking caves at any time of the year because the pathways are constantly slippery regardless of the wet or dry season.
Don't overlook a trip to this fantastic cultural place when you're on an Uganda Safari tour. Begin your journey through Uganda Immigration Services, and obtain your Uganda visa quickly with the simple steps in this article.
Uganda visa for citizens of Central Africa
Uganda Visa Requirements for Central African citizens
Obtaining an Uganda visa for Central African citizens has become easier and faster than ever, Uganda government launched the electronic visa model in July 2016. Central African applicants now can request a visa without going to the Uganda embassy.
An Uganda visa is REQUIRED for Central African visitors to enter Uganda. Central African applicants need to ensure they meet the following condition when applying for an e-Visa.
- A valid Central African passport
- Ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Uganda.
- 02 blank pages are available for visa stamping.
- A photo of the applicant in color. The photograph should be taken within the last 06 months.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A global Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate
- A flight confirmation
Central African travelers can acquire one of the following Uganda visas based on the purpose of their trips. It’s important that travelers understand the different conditions of each visa, and apply for the visa that suits them best.
- Transit Visa
- This type of visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to 07 days while waiting for the next flight, single entrance. It is not a tourist visa, however, you are still allowed to enter and explore Uganda. This visa cannot be extended.
- e-Tourist Visa
- With this type of visa, you can enter Uganda once only and stay in the country for up to 90 days from the arrival date. Employment activities are prohibited while holding a tourist visa.
- East Africa Visa
- Another considerable option for Central African tourists, is the visa grants multiple entries into Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as many times as you prefer, for 90 days. Employment activities are prohibited while holding this visa.
Uganda visa requirements for Central African citizens
Uganda Visa Application for Central African citizens
The process of applying for an Uganda visa online for Central African citizens takes less than 30 minutes of your time. You can do this at your comfortable home or any place as long as you have smart devices with a stable Internet connection. As a Central African citizen, before you apply for a visa, you should have the above-mentioned requirements done. Uganda Immigration Services makes it easier for citizens of the Central African Republic to apply for an Uganda visa by designing a very simple application form.
- Access the online visa form at Uganda Immigration Services. Applicants will then access an online application and provide some personal information according to the form.
- Pay the visa fee online using electronic payment methods.
- Click the “Submit” button and send us some documents required.
- Wait for the visa to be processed.
Central African applicants can consider the Rush Visa services to request visa approval urgently.
- Normal Procedure
- An e-Visa will be sent to your email address within 03 business days. This service is also the cheapest option.
- Urgent Procedure
- An e-Visa will be sent to your email address within 48 hours. An extra fee of $79 is required.
- Super-urgent Procedure
- An e-Visa will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. An extra fee of $99 is required.
Applying for an Uganda visa for Central African citizens
Uganda Visa Fee for Central African citizens
Central African applicants are REQUIRED to pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee to complete the visa application process.
Central African travelers may consider obtaining Travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance as well when traveling outside their home country. This insurance also helps their visa application be approved by the Government of Uganda easier.
The following payment methods are accepted at Uganda Immigration Services:
- Online payment: American Express, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Last but not least, pick-up service and Uganda eSim are included if Central African travelers apply for an Uganda visa via our portal Uganda Immigration Services.